Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I'm a Cheater


I want to get something off my chest. I'm a cheater. I have cheated on someone who has opened my heart to new music. Who has been there for me when I was down and taken me to higher heights than I ever thought I could go.

But this new girl, she's just so sexy and cute. She lets me play anything I want on her any time I want. I don't have to skip anything with her because she lets me have it all when I want it. I like that. Call me selfish, I want what I want, when I want it. I don't like to be teased.

I feel so naughty and a little dirty but darn it I think Pandora would understand. LaLa is just what I need in my life right now. I'm sorry Pandora. It's me not you. Maybe someday we can be together again, but right now I have to see how this LaLa thing works out. I hope you understand. I'll always remember our great times together, they were really special.

1 comment: