Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

It's a damn fine day to be a Mountaineer


Although I'm not in West Virginia today I've heard reports that the sun is shining and the air is warm. Here on the West Coast it's a beautiful day; perfect drinking weather, if you will.

And today just happens to be the day that the West Virginia Mountaineers are looking to beat Duke for the second time in three years, with a little more on the line this time than last. I can just imagine Da'Sean having the ball is his hands as time runs down tonight. There is no one in the country I'd rather have in that spot than Da'Sean. It's like the Lakers having Kobe. You know he's getting the ball, but you just can't stop him.

It doesn't get any better than having the opportunity to knock the most hated team in the land out of the tournament while advancing to the championship game. I feel good and I think it's going to be a damn fine day to be a Mountaineer!

Let's GOOOOOO Moutaineers!!!!

1 comment: